6 Ways To Increase Your Energy – To Increase Your Happiness + Success
Increase Your Energy – And Increase Your Happiness and Success! How? Read on…
I believe whoever has the most energy wins.
You need energy to win at your relationship, win in your career, win as a parent, win at being your highest potential self. If you feel exhausted, depleted, worn out, frazzled…it won’t even matter how brilliant, talented, kind, funny, loving or loveable you are! After all, you’ll be too tired to be these things.
You need to have energy to be at your sparkling best.
Think about it. The most hightech of flashlights is rendered useless if the battery’s not juiced up. Indeed, this is why people who aren’t nearly as brilliant, talented, kind, funny, loving or loveable as you are ( and YOU ARE all these things!) might be succeeding more in various aspects of their life. They are loaded up with extra energy! And they are putting all this extra energy more fully into particular aspects of their life.
People who are succeeding in some aspect of their life are succeeding because they’re giving this aspect “extra energy” in the form of “increased power of intention.”
Instead of just merely thinking about their dreams with just a little bit of energy – they’re passionately believing in their dreams – and passionately doing habits moving towards their dreams.
Yep. It’s not enough to just mildly want what you want. You must wildly want what you want. Nobody ever got their greatest wishes by being wishy-washy. You need to put extreme energy into your power of intention to win what you wanna win.
Plus, you need to have this extra energy to think positive and clear thoughts and do positive and quality-level habits on a repeated, consistent, daily, nightly, 2am-ly basis. The more days that you don’t have the energy to think positive and clear thoughts and do positive and quality-level habits, the more you fall behind instead of moving forward.
In other words, if you’re constantly feeling tired and exhausted, you’re more likely to live by the philosophies of “seize the every other day” or even “seize the once a month.”
Believe me, these won’t get you nearly as far as the famed “seize the day” philosophy. Again, whoever has the most energy wins.
Okay, so if putting both quality and quantity of energy into your life matters so much, how can you make sure you’re not leaking precious energy? And where can you find more empowering energy sources?
YOU LEAK YOUR ENERGY EVERY TIME YOU:
1. Focus on regrets, resentment, or anything which exerts energy fretting about the past.
2. Focus on fears, worries or anything which exerts energy being anxious about the future.
3. Spend time with people who don’t support or believe in you – or worst yet make you doubt your full power.
4. Complain, gossip, scream, hurt someone, devalue someone, lie to someone, cruelly judge someone, feel shame, feel guilt.
5. Eat or drink foods and beverages which don’t digest well with your particular physicality (i.e. dairy, carbs, wheat, gluten, sugar, alcohol – whatever your specific food or beverage kryptonite might be.)
6. Sit around, inactively, not doing anything which makes your heart and soul race with joy.
Truly – all of these things wind up lowering your energy. If you feel sick and tired of how things are in your life, chances are it’s because you’re making yourself sick and tired – by engaging in too many energy leaking things.
YOU INCREASE YOUR ENERGY EVERY TIME YOU:
1. Focus on sharing love, learning lessons, finding meaning, feeling a purpose, expressing gratitude, harnessing faith, valuing kindness.
2. Focus on being fully in the present moment, living at the speed of life, fully enjoying the people and events around you.
3. Spend time with people who support you and believe in you – and inspire you to believe in your ability to pursue your dreams and grow in new, exciting ways!
4. Eat and drink foods and beverages which increase your energy – like fresh fruits, fresh vegetables, appropriate protein for your body/belief system, caffeine in moderation, and lots of fresh pressed juices daily. (Want to turn your diet into a “do it”- and finally do it – eat at your healthiest – so you can be at your healthiest? Check out my Do It Program by clicking here now!)
5. Speak positive words, share compliments, offer help, inspire others, express gratitude out loud, make someone feel loved, hug someone, smile at someone, encourage someone to be their most authentic self in your company, encourage yourself to feel confident to be your most authentic self wherever you go!
6. Do activities you’re passionate about- which make your heart and soul feel perky – including things like working out, cooking, painting, writing, yoga, hiking, walking, swimming, being in nature, being around art, or reading inspiring books.*
Truly – all of these things wind up re-energizing you. So if you want to increase your energy – just do an energy-booster from this list! Again, it doesn’t matter how brilliant, talented, kind, funny, loving or loveable you are! If you feel exhausted, depleted, worn out, frazzled…you won’t be able to fully bring your awesomeness into your career, your relationship, your parenting, your happiness – and all of these aspects of your life will suffer! So stop leaking your energy! Start boosting your energy instead. Because it’s true: whoever has the most energy wins!
Need some extra help to increase your energy? Check out my DO IT PROGRAM – an inspiring 4 week online webinar – which gives you psychological tools to feel and look good – for good! Stop losing determination – and gaining weight. Start gaining determination – and losing weight! The results-proven tools in the DO IT PROGRAM have already helped 100’s of people to shred 100’s of pounds! Click to find out more!
I’d love to hear your insights on the comment section below! What’s something which comes to your mind and heart when you read this blog post? Share your personal story or a personal happiness tools! I LOVE it when you share – because I love to find out about my community! Plus, many thousands of peeps read this inspirational blog – so, what you share could be a helpful inspiration for someone else!