Happiness Rockstar Blogger Search
In autumn of 2012 I ran a Kindness Rockstar Blogger Contest – which was a humongous success. I received an abundance of beautiful, inspiring blogs from a huge range of awesome bloggers.
I’m sure I’m going to love your blogs a lot again – so I will start off with the same opportunity. I will post at least 3 blogs from submissions – but – if I find myself having a tough time choosing, I will post more.
NOTE: I choose blogs to share based on freshness of writing and that level of inspirational zing! Basically, my mission is to help bloggers get more known for their awesome writing – and to share blog posts which inspire people to live their happiest life.
OK – this brings me to the topic for this particular Blogger Contest!
I’m now doing an Instant Happy Blogger Contest – inspired by the pages in my INSTANT HAPPY book.
Here are the steps you need to follow to get your blog entry up on my popular website – and have your blog post shared with my 84,000-ish Facebook fans and 30,000-ish Twitter fans to boot! Altogether you can wind up reaching well over 1 million people – as my analytics report!
2. You do NOT need to own the book INSTANT HAPPY. Feel free to go to a local book store – or to URBAN OUTFITTERS, Z-GALLERIE, or WEST ELM – where you can read through INSTANT HAPPY and familiarize yourself with my book.
3. Since you’re writing the blog post inspired by reading through INSTANT HAPPY, please share a nice little note about what you appreciate/love about INSTANT HAPPY up on amazon – by clicking this little line here. (Thanks so much. ) Or you can share on Barnes and Noble’s site by clicking here!
4. Choose one of the headlines on one of the posters within INSTANT HAPPY to write a short essay. Please share how this quote/headline is inspiring you to live more happily – with more faith – or more resilience – or more love – or more courage. INSTANT HAPPY offers inspiration on all of these many themes. It’s up to you to pick the particular headline/quote within INSTANT HAPPY which inspires you the most – or resonated with you the most – or literally created a shift in you in some way! Make sure the inspiring post you write is between 300 to 500 words.
5. Title your blog post
My “Instant Happy” Happiness Tool.
6. Somewhere within your blog clearly mention this quote/headline that you’ve chosen from INSTANT HAPPY. Then within a paragraph specifically make it clear that this quote/headline came from
“Karen Salmansohn’s INSTANT HAPPY book”
– and – be sure to hyperlink this mention with this link:
7. Email me (on my contact page on my site) – letting me know you’re submitting to my INSTANT HAPPY BLOGGER CONTEST. Be sure to include BOTH (1) the url link to your INSTANT HAPPT blog post on your site – and (2) the name you used on amazon to share that nice review. You’ll instantly be considered for this INSTANT HAPPY blogger contest. It’s that easy!
8. Deadline: Feb. 27th – my son’s half birthday! He’ll be 2 and a half that day!
9. I will take 2 weeks to read through everybody’s blogs – then choose a minimum of 3 blogs – but -just like last time – if I am overwhelmed by lots and lots of inspiring blog posts, I might post more – just like I did with the KINDNESS ROCKSTAR BLOGGER CONTEST!
10. My main mission is to support bloggers and share happiness inspiration which inspires as many people as possible to stay strong and faith forward! Write from your heart – with your true authentic voice. Share your personal journey to live your happiest life.
I’m soooo looking forward to reading your inspiring happiness blogs!