Being awesome is the best revenge is a core philosophy from my best selling e-book PRINCE HARMING SYNDROME! This book offers many tools to motivate you to view the pain in your past relationships as your “assignment” – with lessons to empower you to grow into your most awesome self – and help you to find a far better relationship! I will help you turn “crisis pain” into “crisis fuel” – letting go of resentment – and getting you moving forward and upward! PRINCE HARMING SYNDROME is available on my site – as a convenient e-book – which you can download ASAP onto your computer or iPad or Kindle – or anywhere you can read a PDF book! PRINCE HARMING SYNDROME is an OPRAH.com recommended book – and – yes it also applies to PRINCESS HARMINGS. Come check out more info and excerpts- just click here!
Being awesome is the best revenge
POSTED ON: March 7, 2013
Be Happy No Matter What Your Daily or Weekly Challenges!
Karen's Top Blog Posts
- If you have (or had) toxic relationships of any kind, read this now!
- The Number One Thing to Look for in a Partner
- The Truth About Love
- Burnt: An Eventually Happily Ever After Love Story
- There are 3 Kinds of Relationships + Only 1 Brings True Happiness
- 10 Ways To Tell The Difference Between Warning Bells vs Wedding Bells
- A Truly Helpful Stress Management Tool
- 7 Love Tools to Make Sure Your Soul Mate Doesn’t Start to Feel Like Your Ol’ Mate!
- 3 Tools To Make Sure This Is The Year You Reach Your Goals!
- “Wake Up” Your Mind To Be Happier With This Powerful Morning Ritual
- My Second Hand Smoke Analogy for Parents
- The difference between “bad compromise” and “good compromise”
- If you could live 10 years of your life in total bliss – with NO pain – but in the end, not remember any of it – would you do it?
- How To Focus on Finding The Beauty In Whatever Is In Front Of You
- A Powerful Mantra For When Someone Says Or Does Something Mean – From My 3 Year Old Son
- The Contagion Theory On Happiness
- A big difference between sad people vs. happy people…
- The time has come to forgive your parents…
- My Unanswered Q + A For A Higher Power
- Often it’s the deepest pain which empowers you to grow into your highest self.
- If someone has hurt you – deeply to your soul – this Zombie analogy is for you!
- Forgiveness is making the choice to release our offender from a spiritual debt – so we don’t risk mounting spiritual debt from continued anger and resentment.
- Why people self-sabotage their happiness
- How to forgive the unforgiveable…
- If you don’t believe in miracles perhaps you’ve forgotten you are one
- The #1 Contributor To Happiness
- A Tail Of Happiness
- Whoever has the most energy wins
- What to tell kids after failure and disappointments
- 10 tips for how not to be a jerk in your next fight
- Want to see HUGE CHANGE in your life?
- A Juicy Happiness Lesson
- The past is good to learn from but not to live in.
- Making ripples…
- Never give up – no matter how much “you gotta be friggin’ kidding me!” life throws at you!
- Struggling to believe everything happens for a reason? Read this now…
- Courage = Happiness
- My 3 favorite words, other than “I love you”
- Want to Lose Weight Fast? Go On A Word Diet!
- Going through a challenging time? Spend time with your hive!
- Let’s remind our girls to love themselves from the inside out.
- Happiness Tool: Avoid Poison Envy. Comparison kills joy.
- A Happiness Secret – which I don’t want you to keep a secret!