Archive | Blog RSS feed for this section
You either like me or you don’t. It took me 20-something years to learn how to love myself. I don’t have that kinda time to convince somebody else. – Daniel Franzese
Stretch yourself daily. Not just in body. But in habits & beliefs. -Karen Salmansohn
Do good, feel good. Feel good, do good. Keep the cycle going. - Karen Salmansohn
Have you heard about ”Do Good Feel Good Phenomenon”? Researchers have discovered that the more people do acts of altruism, the higher they raise their self-esteem and raise their happiness. As a result, this makes them want to continue to do more positive, loving habits….which then makes them feel even better about themselves – which makes them want to do even more acts of altruism. And onward the upward cycle goes! Unfortunately this cycle also works in the opposite direction. The unhappy can become unhappier by indulging in [...]
What you love and value about yourself should never decrease due to someone’s inability to see your worth
Want to enjoy a happy, safe-feeling, committed love relationship? Check out the tools in my OPRAH.com recommended Prince Harming Syndrome. I offer free excerpts too! Click here now! For a limited time Prince Harming Syndrome is discounted – to only $9.99 – as a convenient ebook – you can download onto your computer or ipad, Kindle, Nook – anywhere you can read a PDF– and you can start reading it right away! Grab it now – while it’s still discounted! More info, an FAQ and praise can be found by clicking here now!
I’d love to hear your insights on the [...]
Be Happy No Matter What Your Daily or Weekly Challenges!
Karen's Top Blog Posts
- If you have (or had) toxic relationships of any kind, read this now!
- The Number One Thing to Look for in a Partner
- The Truth About Love
- Burnt: An Eventually Happily Ever After Love Story
- There are 3 Kinds of Relationships + Only 1 Brings True Happiness
- 10 Ways To Tell The Difference Between Warning Bells vs Wedding Bells
- A Truly Helpful Stress Management Tool
- 7 Love Tools to Make Sure Your Soul Mate Doesn’t Start to Feel Like Your Ol’ Mate!
- 3 Tools To Make Sure This Is The Year You Reach Your Goals!
- “Wake Up” Your Mind To Be Happier With This Powerful Morning Ritual
- My Second Hand Smoke Analogy for Parents
- The difference between “bad compromise” and “good compromise”
- If you could live 10 years of your life in total bliss – with NO pain – but in the end, not remember any of it – would you do it?
- How To Focus on Finding The Beauty In Whatever Is In Front Of You
- A Powerful Mantra For When Someone Says Or Does Something Mean – From My 3 Year Old Son
- The Contagion Theory On Happiness
- A big difference between sad people vs. happy people…
- The time has come to forgive your parents…
- My Unanswered Q + A For A Higher Power
- Often it’s the deepest pain which empowers you to grow into your highest self.
- If someone has hurt you – deeply to your soul – this Zombie analogy is for you!
- Forgiveness is making the choice to release our offender from a spiritual debt – so we don’t risk mounting spiritual debt from continued anger and resentment.
- Why people self-sabotage their happiness
- How to forgive the unforgiveable…
- If you don’t believe in miracles perhaps you’ve forgotten you are one
- The #1 Contributor To Happiness
- A Tail Of Happiness
- Whoever has the most energy wins
- What to tell kids after failure and disappointments
- 10 tips for how not to be a jerk in your next fight
- Want to see HUGE CHANGE in your life?
- A Juicy Happiness Lesson
- The past is good to learn from but not to live in.
- Making ripples…
- Never give up – no matter how much “you gotta be friggin’ kidding me!” life throws at you!
- Struggling to believe everything happens for a reason? Read this now…
- Courage = Happiness
- My 3 favorite words, other than “I love you”
- Want to Lose Weight Fast? Go On A Word Diet!
- Going through a challenging time? Spend time with your hive!
- Let’s remind our girls to love themselves from the inside out.
- Happiness Tool: Avoid Poison Envy. Comparison kills joy.
- A Happiness Secret – which I don’t want you to keep a secret!