a 45 minute Audio Workshop
Write Your Way to a Best Seller
(how I became a best selling author – and you can too!)
Do you dream of writing a book? Maybe it’s a novel or a non-fiction book. Or maybe you want to write a memoir. Or perhaps you want to share a helpful technique you’ve come up with or a life theory? Basically, you want to make an impact on our world with your voice and your message – and you know you can do so by becoming a best selling author.
I’d love to give you tools to help you to do just that! I’ve written many best selling books – fiction as well as non-fiction – and I’ll be sharing tools for successfully publishing in both categories.
In this 45-minute audio workshop I’ll be sharing the exact secrets and steps which helped me to become a multi-best-selling author. If you use these same tools – and put in the effort of action and persistence – who knows – this time next year you might just be holding your published book in your hands!
In this 45 minute audio workshop I’ll be covering …
- The number one mistake people make when writing a book.
- My top secret tricks for attracting agents and publishing houses.
- A strategy for creating a book which not only sells – but becomes a huge best seller.
- Examples of books I’ve helped un-published authors write, sell and even get on Oprah – so you have clear examples of how you can apply my tools for writing your best seller.
Basically, I don’t want you to waste time with common pitfalls.
My Publishing Background:
I’m a best selling author – with over 1 million books sold – and over 1.3 million fans on Facebook. I’ve written 32 books – in a range of categories: fiction, nonfiction, humor, business, kids books, relationship books, sexy books, coffee table books, gift books. I’ve also sold each of these books to a range of publishing houses: Random House, Chronicle, Rizzoli, Workman, Sourcebooks, Simon & Schuster, Tenspeed, Harmony – and many more.
Some of my many best sellers include:
- HOW TO BE HAPPY DAMMIT: This book was Urban Outfitters’ best selling book for 2 years in a row – and was featured in an Eminem video.
- PRINCE HARMING SYNDROME: This book was so loved by the people at OPRAH that they gave me my own column and promoted my relationship tools. Jon Stewart loved the way I incorporate humor into my writing so much, that he gave me a blurb saying so: “Karen Salmansohn has the spirit and sass of a stand up comic.”
- THE BOUNCE BACK BOOK: This book has a symbolic red rubber cover on the outside and inside resiliency psychology tools. It was one of Target’s best sellers –and snagged me a column on Psychology Today. It’s been praised by Tony Robbins, Deepak Chopra, Gretchen Rubin, Tim Ferris and AJ Jacobs.
You may also like
Ever wonder why certain products, services and companies break through the competition and sell bigtime – while others don’t? It's all about your branding. In today's crowded marketplace, the quality of your branding affects the amount of clients you attract, the type…